Friday, July 10, 2009

I have had enough.

The stupid people win. I give.
I cant keep up with the idiocy of people in my shop and life much longer. It is wearing me down to the point that I am going to end up in a hospital with a heart attack.

I dont know when people started to loose their minds/common sense/manners. It just seems like the last 2 weeks, all I have done is deal with the stupid and insane. And it is making me crazy as a result. I am taking tummy medicine every night to stop being nauseous all the time and to manage to sleep.

MJ got off easy, didnt he??? All the drugs and cushy life that he could take. No one told him no, treated him like he was the idiot. Or they were fired.

It is all so frustrating now. I cant take much more.

1 comment:

SammiDe said...

That is how I am feeling my Mom-Mom is deathly ill in the hospital my nephew is recovering from ANOTHER round of Surgery now my little sis has a Kidney infection and I am battling Pneumonia on better note my mother is no longer sick now as well as my husband and boys! I am also trying REALLY hard this time NOT TO PASS ANY MORE GERMS BACK to them now that they are sick and Jim my husband has been doing overtime for me to help, which has been great! Plus he doesnt wanna deal with the kids sick again let alone himself, lol!

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT I have TONS and HUGE REPAIRS to do for my MomMoms house she should have done 4yrs ago BUT DIDNT SO NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT AND STRESS whether or not I can get it all done in time to save her home, especially SO SHE CAN HAVE A PLACE to come home to ya know! AND NOT ONE PERSON IN MY FAMILY (immediate or not) WILL HELP, let alone VISIT the poor woman in the hospital,sucks. ☹ O WELL. GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR ISSUES HOPE YOURS arent as BAD as mine or WORSE! ☹ Take care, and I am now following you!! ☻hope you don't mind I followed you from the RotSpot! ☻ anywho Take Care. {{HUGS}} and try not to always let everything get to you, I know, I know WAY easier said then done but try. *Giggles* Take care hun!

-Sammi♥